Toiletry Kit with 20 pcs Wool Makeup Brush+1 Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat
- Complete set of essential makeup brushes for professional use or home use. Perfect makeup kit for liquids, powders, or creams to produce a beautiful face and eye makeup.
- High quality non-irritating bushy synthetic hair, high density, fine texture and soft touch.
- The soft, springy silicone will keep its shape, is gentle on your brushes, last for years, and rinses clean instantly.
- 20-Piece Makeup Brush Set with 1 Piece Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat
- Makeup Brush Cleansing Mat helps thoroughly clean through all the bristles and make cleaning your brushes. It is made of high quality silicone, smaller knobs on the top used for foaming and lathering. The soft, springy silicone will keep its shape, is gentle on your brushes, last for years, and rinses clean instantly.
Elim Springs Makes your Life
Set Contains: 20 Brushes + 1 Brush Cleaning Mat (Pink or Green, the color will be randomly):
1 Foundation Brush
2 Eyeshadow Brush
3 Flat-top Shadow Brush
4 Round Blooming Brush
5 Angle Top Brush
6 Eyeshadow Brush
7 Eyebrow Brush
8 Eyeshadow Brush
9 Eyeshadow Brush
10 Eyeshadow Brush + Eyeshadow Sponge
11 Eyeliner Brush
12 Eyeshadow Brush + Eyebrow Brush
13 Eyeshadow Brush + Ultra fine-Eyeliner
14 Concealer Brush
15 Eyebrow Brush
16 Lip Brush
18 Eyeshadow Sponge
19 Mascara Brush
20 Ultra fine
21 Brush Cleaning Mat (Pink or Green, the color will be randomly)
Makeup Brush Cleaner Features
- Brand: Elim Springs
- Color: Pink or Green.
- Material: Silicone.
- Size: Approx. 8.2 * 7.4cm
- Thickness: Approx. 3.1cm
- This cute little device is super easy to use, and by allowing you to use less soap as you clean, will extend the life of your makeup brushes.
- The soft silicone material feels good in your hand, is gentle on your brushes, is nonporous and hygienic, and will last for years.
- The cute heart-shape, attractive colors will make be a great gift for your beauty life.
How to clean the Elim Springs Makeup brushes:
- Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to the bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color remains on the brush.
- Allow the brush to air-dry.